1) TOOTHPICK - to remind you to show the Spirit of "Goodness" - pick out the good qualities in others.
"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you." - Matt. 7:1-2
2) RUBBER BAND - to remind you to show the Spirit of "Gentleness" - be flexible; things might not always go the way you want, but it will work out.
"We know that all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose" - Romans 8:28
3) BAND AID - to remind you to show the Spirit of "Love" - heal hurt feelings, yours or someone else's.
"Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity" - Col. 3:12-14
4) PENCIL - to remind you to show the Spirit of "Self-Control" - Be in control of your time, and spend time with God. List your blessings everyday.
"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ." - Eph.1:3
5) ERASER - To remind you show the Spirit of "Kindness" - Remember that everyone makes mistakes, and it's OK.
"Joseph said to them (his brothers) 'Don't be afraid'. Am I in the place of God? You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives'" - Gen.50:19-20
6) GLUE - to remind you to show the Spirit of "Patience" - stick with it and you
can accomplish anything with the help of Jesus Christ.
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" - Phil 4:13
7) MINT - to remind you to show the Spirit of "Faith". - Trust in God and remember that you are worth a mint !
"For God so loved the World that He gave His only begotten Son" - John 3:16-17
8) CANDY KISS - to remind you to show the Spirit of "Joy" - Rejoice and be glad, everyone needs a kiss or a hug everyday.
"Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God."- 1 John 4:7
9) TEA BAG - to remind you have the Spirit of "Peace" - Relax daily and go over that list of blessings.
"Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." - 1 Thess 5:18
"Let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in Heaven" - Matthew 5:16
are a very rare jewel, indeed. They make you smile and encourage you to succeed. They lend an ear, share a word of praise and they always open their hearts to us.
This Page was featured in the September Issue 2002
This Page was featured in the September Issue 2002CLICK HERE FOR CREDITS