These are colors that tell the story of Jesus Christ.
Match the colors with what part of Jesus' story it tells,
then draw the picture it tells you to draw and color it the right color.
1. This color tells about the Holy Spirit that overshawdowed Mary so that she became pregnant with the Son of God. (Luke 1:35)
Draw a dove and color it _____________.
2. This color tells about the bright star tht the wise men followed so they could worship the new born King.(Matthew 2:2)
Draw a star and color it _________.
3. This color tells about the Gift that Jesus gave to us - His Life and Love.(Hebrews 9:11) (The blood he shed)
Color a heart and color it _______.
4. This color tells about the sin that the blood cleans white as snow.
Draw a snowflake and color it ________.
5. This color means royalty, and represents our King Jesus Christ.
Draw a robe and color it _________.
6. This color tells about the everlasting life that we receive when we believe in Jesus and let Him into our hearts and lifes. (John 3:16)
Draw a Christmas Tree and color it _________.
RETURN TO ADVENT PAGES
RETURN TO DEC ISSUE